Summary of plans:
- Detours signs will be posted on Friday 9/17/2021.
- Work will begin on 9/20/2021.
- Vehicular traffic will be allowed to turn right or left onto Chapel Rd depending on our work location.
- If Contractor were to work on the right side of Chapel Rd at the intersection of Fardale Ave (the side of the baseball field), the parents / local traffic will have access to turning left. The same goes for if we were to work on the left side of Chapel Rd.
- We will have Officers facility the traffic at the intersection of Fardale Ave & Chapel Rd in order to ensure that parents will have a means of egress after dropping of their children at George Washington School.
- This would be organized on a situational basis based off of progress with our work.
- At Feldman Ct. the trench will be excavated at a length of half of the roadway at a time, in order to allow vehicular access. Once the first half is completely excavated, it will be plated with road plates and secured. Excavation will take place at the other end of the trench, where vehicular traffic will flow through the plated section of the trench. After the HDPE is pulled through the opening, we will backfill and pave.
- Busses and Emergency Vehicles will be allowed into Feldman Ct.
Click Here for the Detour Map