- 7:30 pm
- 2nd and 4th Monday of every month
The Mayor and Council are pleased to introduce the Live Streaming of Planning Board Meetings on the Township website. Effective October 15, 2018, the live streaming is available for all regularly scheduled Planning Board Meetings. All meetings start at 7:30 pm unless otherwise indicated. The Planning Board Meetings are archived commencing October 15, 2018 and can be found in the archived section.
The Mayor and Council are committed to utilize this video streaming technology in creating a stronger internet presence and provide transparency that enhances open government. Live broadcasts give viewers immediate access to the meeting as it occurs, while archived; video-on-demand provides community members with the opportunity to watch recorded Regular Council meetings at their convenience.
The Township will broadcast Planning Board Meetings on:
- Mahwah Community News Cablevision Channel 78 and Fios Channel 33.
- Planning Board Meeting Live
- Planning Board Meeting Archived
- John F. Roth, Mayor
- Jeremiah J. Crean, Chairman, Class IV
- Stephen Lo Lacono, Vice Chairman, Class IV
- Ward G. Donigian, Secretary, Class IV
- Shivi Grewal, Assistant Secretary, Class IV
- George Ervin, Class III
- Conrad Olear, Class IV
- Frank Pallotta, Class II
- Todd Van Duren, Class IV
- Geraldine (Geri) Entrup, Administrative Officer
- Peter Scandariato, Esq., Attorney
- Mary Jo Wood, Recording Secretary
- Megan Jankowski, Alternate I
- Victoria Galow, Alternate II
- Boswell Engineering, Township Engineer
- Maser Consulting, P.A., Township Planner
About the Board
The Planning Board reviews and approves all commercial site plans and all subdivisions that do not require a "Use" variance. They also, review all Soil Applications associated with the site plan and/or subdivision applications. All soil applications for single family homes that require public hearings are scheduled with the Planning Board.