Minutes of the
June 14, 2011
Community Cable TV
Members Present: Gail Reynolds (chairperson), Tricia Patella, Gloria
Meeting was called to order at 7:37 P.M.
· Minutes - for May meeting were not available, so they will be voted on at our July 12 meeting.
Software Problems - After calls to Aavelin, it was
determined that the Museum, Fire Trucks, and True Grit slides were the cause of
the corruption of our program. Aavelin was
going to send an upgrade (free of charge), and Dino was going to lift our
firewall to allow
· Mahwah Ice Hockey – The station received a DVD from the Mahwah Ice Hockey parents. Unfortunately, the length of the DVD was over 12 minutes, and our current equipment could only handle a 4 minute segment. It was suggested that, in the future, they send the studio a series of stills, and we would be more than happy to post them.
· Pictures – The committee will have a group picture taken to post on the Township Website.
· Scout Visitation – On May 17, Gail Reynolds hosted 9 Weblos Scouts, 2 Scout Leaders, and 3 of their Moms for a tour of the studio, and a chance to design their own slides.
· Patch – Ms. Reynolds met with the editor of Patch and at that meeting he agreed to allow “Week in Review” to resume but without any credits listed. After discussion, by the committee, it was decided not to continue the “Week in Review” series at this point but to review the matter in September.
Program- Chairperson Reynolds
· Supplies – Ms. Reynolds was asked to purshase additional mini-DV’s and Disks.
· Other - Mr. Wendrychowicz will take a still of the monument at Veterans Park and have a slide developed thanking each member of the Beautification Committee for their work on the park. Mr. Roth will put up the Roe Memorial basketball video.
Adjournment – On a motion from
The next meeting of the committee is scheduled for Tuesday, July 12at 7:30 P.M.
Peter J. Wendrychowicz
Access For All Commission | Home | General Information Section | About Mahwah | Calendar of Events | Helpful Links | News & Announcements | Photo Journal | Elected Officials | Mayor's Online Office | Township Council | Boards, Commissions & Committees | Government Representatives | Government | Bids, RFP's, RFQ's, Notice of Intent | Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) | Contacts Directory | Departments | E-Mail Subscriptions | Emergency Services | Forms Center | Frequently Asked Questions | Meeting Agendas & Minutes | Municipal Code | Senior Center | Township of Mahwah Police Department | SWIFT 911 Notification | Mahwah Museum | Mahwah Schools